PLEASE NOTE: Gift vouchers can only be used on our online store, we do not accept gift cards at our Melbourne store.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Marini Ferlazzo - Art for Wildlife gift voucher.
How it works:
1. Purchase this product as you would normally.
2. The gift card will be emailed to your personal email immediately (check junk mail)
3. You can then forward the email to someone with your own personal message.
Click on 'View your gift card', and then click 'Print', this will print out the gift card so you can physically give someone the gift – you can cut it out and pop it inside a Marini Ferlazzo greeting card! It contains a code, so they just need to enter that unique code at the checkout stage to redeem. Gift vouchers can only be used on our online store, we do not accept gift cards at our Melbourne store.
IMPORTANT – To Redeem a Gift Card:
1. To redeem your gift card, visit mariniferlazzo.com.au and add your items to your cart. You must click the 'Checkout' button (not 'Checkout with PayPal button'). Don't worry, you can still pay with PayPal.
2. When you arrive at Checkout, there will be a field in the top right of the screen, enter your unique gift card code and click the 'Apply' button.
3. You can continue to PayPal after you have applied the discount code at Checkout by choosing 'PayPal' under Payment Method on the left hand side of the screen.
Gift Card FAQ
Can a gift voucher be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift voucher be used towards a purchase?
Can you check your gift voucher balance?
If a gift card is attached to a customer account, then you can check the balance through the link provided in your purchase email. Otherwise, you will need to send us an email to email@example.com and we will check the balance for you.
Our gift cards never expire.
Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.